About This Class
In this interactive one day bootcamp, you’ll learn advanced digital marketing tactics, and how to implement them effectively in order to drive more traffic, leads, and customers for your business. You’ll recognize that marketers need to be cognizant of everything from design to delivery and optimization. Through a combination of real world examples and hands-on activities, you’ll have the opportunity to further master a strategy that will allow you to make real progress toward improving your digital marketing skills.
Mastering digital marketing will help you grow your business, your skill set, and your career. The techniques you’ll learn in this bootcamp can be applied immediately, giving you a more solid grounding and practical experience than more introductory level workshops of this type.
The best parking structure to use is at 350 E. 2nd Street. It is directly next door (to the right) of our building. The cost is $2.00/15 min ($10 max), $5.00 flat rate after 4pm.
Gold line stop in Little Tokyo is a 5 minute walk to campus. Red line stop at Grand Park and Civic Center is about 10-15 minute walk.
- Learn how to acquire new customers and retain current customers through Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising
- Learn how to make a real world ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn how to measure and analyze your marketing funnel
- Learn how to develop a content marketing strategy to effectively reach and retain your customers
- Learn the basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Learn the best practices around email marketing and how to create engaging customer journeys
- Learn how to create a real world email marketing campaign
- Get to grips with the basics of Google Analytics and UTM tracking parameters
- Learn key concepts behind effective landing pages, leading to more effective conversion rates
- Learn what KPIs (key performance indicators) are important and how to value them
- Please bring a laptop
- Students should have a basic understanding of digital marketing strategies.
- Digital Marketing Bootcamp or Digital Marketing 101 are recommended, but not required.