About This Class
The digital landscape is moving at lightning speed. Every industry has been affected by the advances in digital—from retail to brands and agencies. Has your manager recently assigned a digital marketing role to you? Are you a project or account manager at a creative agency? Do you work for a small company or a start-up, and handle all things digital on your own? Then this bootcamp may be just what you need! Specifically created for participants and professionals interested in gaining a deeper understanding of everything digital marketing can encompass.
This activity-driven class will equip you with tips and strategies on how to devise your brand and marketing strategy, what digital channels are available to you and how to use them, and how to track and analyze all of your marketing efforts with data-driven decisions.
- Learn how to create a basic brand/marketing strategy
- List and execute at least 5 key best practices on content marketing
- Identify and describe at least 3 marketing techniques for each channel
- Walk away with examples of KPIs and metrics to track
- Laptop or at the very least a notepad and pen
- Project/company that you want to focus on during the exercises portion